- The conference is open to everyone
- Registration fees:
- $40 for all non-students
- $32 for students of registered ABC schools
- $40 for students of non-registered ABC schools
- $32 for UCSB Alumni
- The last day to register is February 1st @ 11:59 pm
- If you are not sure if you go to an ABC - registered school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check
- Please note that CURRENT UCSB students do not have to pay for the conference, They mush volunteer. See the Volunteer tab for more information.
How to register:
- Attention: There is a 2.9% tax if you pay online. To avoid the tax, checks can be made out to:
UCSB Office of Student Life, Afrikan Black Coalition Conference,
with the mailing address:
UCSB Office of Student Life, Afrikan Black Coalition Conference
2260 Student Resource Bldg.
University of California - Santa Barbara, CA 93106-5010
- If you choose the mailing route, the check must be received by Feb. 1st and you need to send an email to Chioma Nwuzi at email@example.com
- To pay and register for the conference online use the drop down selection above to select if you are a student, alumni, or UCSB alumni
- The press "Add to Cart"
- Make your payment
- After your payment, you will be directed to a site fill out further information
- Print your PayPal receipt and bring it to the conference
- If you have any questions, feel free to email Chioma at firstname.lastname@example.org or Gold Okafor at email@example.com